Home » , » Amusement Corner & Tools

Amusement Corner & Tools


The Makrotex Challenge asks for TOOLS this week.
Here a selection of painting tools. We are brushing our wooden terrace with coloured wood protection.
I'm very content with the newly bought grey-brown color.
But shall present the end result to you later. The work is underway.



This is not presenting tools but my husband's sexy bottom :)
Dressed in twenty years old jeans!



When he does something, all the stuff lie around - and I have cropped a lot!
My tools lie here (the right photo). I call this area my FUN / AMUSEMENT CORNER 
- in Finnish PUUHAMAA - did not find a brilliant translation.
Puuhamaa is an amusement park mainly for children, situated in the Southern Finland.

Every gardener must have his or her ugly Amusement Corner
where all the tools are stored out of sight!


Wishing you a sunny week!
 
Support : Copyright © 2023. HD Wallpapers Download - All Rights Reserved