Home » , , , » Kevätiloa - Spring Joy

Kevätiloa - Spring Joy



I had this chap called Arthur for a week and I had to keep an eye for him & Sissi
because they were not exactly the best friends.


When Arthur left on Wednesday I started my garden season.
Luckily I worked very hard in the autumn, so almost all raking & tidying done! I feel happy. 
We have a saying 
'What you leave behind you'll find in front of you.' - Minkä taakseen jättää, sen eestään löytää.'
That is so true, only a bit cutting of big Rosa rugosas to be done.

Wood pigeons sitting on my naked maple. - Sepelkyyhkyt tykkäävät istua korkealla vaahterassa.



Some white crocus were blooming under a bush, so I took them inside.
Valkoisia krookuksia kukki yhden puskan alla, pelastin ne sisään ilokseni.

It is very naked still, only tiny growth in sight.
The next week is going to be cool also, but I don't mind.
No trace of snow, the birds are singing and my sunny terrace is ready for sitting ❤︎


#Gartenglück
#Kukkailottelua

Wishing you a wonderful weekend! - Ihanaa viikonloppua!
 
Support : Copyright © 2023. HD Wallpapers Download - All Rights Reserved