Home » , , , » Hyvää naistenpäivää!

Hyvää naistenpäivää!


Today we celebrate International Women's Day.
So I want to wish you all my dear lady friends a 
Happy and Gorgeous Day !
❤︎
In a shop I found this beautiful & romantic display with tiny roses and baby's breath. 
The arrangement was made to a beautiful coffee set.

Löysin Kukkatalosta tämän varsin romanttisen asetelman.
Myymälässä oli pieni pyöreä pöytä, jonka päällä oli kaunis käsin merkattu liina.
Tämä kahvikuppiin tehty minikokoinen leikkoasetelma oli hurmaava!
Ympäristö oli niin säläinen, etten ottanut koko pöydästä kuvaa.
Hyvää naistenpäivää!




Voinee naistenpäivää juhlia tänäänkin?! :D

I found online how to say international women's day in different languages.
But there was not the complete wish nor the word happy;
and I don't know if should drop out the word international?
So I tried to figure it out on my own- but am afraid it went wrong...
Please, help me. How goes the wish in your language?


Hyvää kansainvälistä naistenpäivää!
...
Happy International Women's Day!
...
Glücklichen Internationalen Frauentag!
...
¡Feliz Día Internacional de la Mujer!
...
Glad internationella kvinnodag!
...
Buona Festa della donna!
...
Bonne journée internationale des droits des femmes!
...
Õnnelik rahvusvaheline naistepäev!


So enjoy the day my dear friends to the fullest!
Ihanaa naistenpäivää siis kaikille ystävilleni!

 
Support : Copyright © 2023. HD Wallpapers Download - All Rights Reserved