Home » , , , » Garden Memories

Garden Memories


Click the photo for enlargement!


I'll show you some old photos that date back ten years.
We have lived here for 18 years now and the garden has gone through numerous changes.
The gazebo is not there any more. One winter it fell down because of the heavy snow burden.


The site was too big for me to take care, so we sold half of it.
Also these two big arches are gone now. A pity actually for I liked them very much.


I lost also my tiny woodland garden, a new garage was built there.
But still I have plenty of space for my gardening, approximately 1.000 square metres.


My dear Hani stays with me for ever in memories ❤︎


The gorgeous lime green Acer shirasawanum 'Aureum' survived only for two years.


But the pond is there, in the photo newly built. The surroundings are not so tidy any more,
moss and ground covers have grown over the pebbles :)


No Heuchera pots any more but an area of shrub roses.


In earlier years I was very keen on raising plants from seed.


Plenty of treasures at a plant exchange happening!



At that time I had a short blond hair, now a pony tail :)


The peonies are still here, only their growing place has changed...

These pelargonium Cascade were gigantic!


Different shades and forms of foliage have been always close to my heart.
I hope you enjoyed my garden memories and forgive me the unsharp quality of the photos.


It is time to take branches inside the house. I started with Coryllus avellana.
The fresh green of its tiny leaves is a joy to watch.
Outside the only sign of spring is melting snow :)

Pähkinäpensaan oksa sisällä on tehnyt ihanan vihreät pienet lehdet ❤︎
Ulkona toistaiseksi vain hiljalleen sulava lumi enteilee kevättä.


Wishing you lovely Easter Weekend!

 
Support : Copyright © 2023. HD Wallpapers Download - All Rights Reserved