Home » , , , » Katse yrtteihin - About Herbs

Katse yrtteihin - About Herbs


I was again looking for green & inspiration for spring.
Garden Centers are full of seed packings - flowers, herbs & vegetables.





I don't grow vegetables, only salads and herbs - some of which survive the winter
like chives, lovage & French dragoons
Usually I buy thyme as a small plant and sow dill and parsley on the spot.



French dragoon - gorgeous taste!


Now I bought seeds of these basil species: 
Genovese that grows very well and produces a lot of leaves - I have still plenty in the fridge.
Cinnamon that has a lovely aroma and
Red leaved basil that does not grow so well but is so pretty.




Wishing you lovely garden dreams & weekend!
 
Support : Copyright © 2023. HD Wallpapers Download - All Rights Reserved