Home » , , , » Freezing Cold

Freezing Cold


This bruce fence of my neighbour would need a good cutting.

As I said in my Tuesday post we have had it freezing cold 10-15 C below zero.
This Thursday morning we had - 20C!



But the LIGHT and pale winter SUN have made days so beautiful.
My friends more south are admiring snowdrops, we here in The North
pure sparkling snow and structures covered with snow!

In the summer I have some sedums growing on top of this old rusty thing.
This sundial is resting under blanket of snow - new energy for the next season :)

My only DIY of this winter - very lazy me! - was to make an ice lantern,
I did not have at home withering tulips that some have used,
so I took a few cactus branches that were rotting - too much water, poor me :)
Look at Taina's blog post, she has good instructions there.



Frost on a climber support.

And to finish with some white & blue flowers for Taina's Kukkailottelua.


A very pretty Streptocarpus - Aikasten nätti Soilikki!

I wish you all a lovely winter weekend - with snow or without!


 
Support : Copyright © 2023. HD Wallpapers Download - All Rights Reserved