Home » , , , , » White Weekend

White Weekend


We got snow alright! Yesterday I was so exhausted from shoveling, you can't imagine.
But today almost totally recovered. The scenery is white, the sky grey.
So no light for photographing. That's why the outside photos are from last winter
when it was  a bit winter sun to be seen.





Sissi wants to go out first thing in the morning. I have to keep a path open for her.
She watches squirrels, blackbirds etc. Even on a leash I have to be careful for she attacks like a lighting!


In accordance with the snowy scenery my tulips for this weekend are white.
I tried to imitate Mascha, for she has a blue theme at her blog.
I used a painting found at a flee market & some necklace to create blue atmosphere.
It is pretty awkward, but I got blue shades!


Gartenglück
Green Weekend

Wishing you all a lovely January weekend!

 
Support : Copyright © 2023. HD Wallpapers Download - All Rights Reserved