Home » , , , » Is it possible to get buried in the snow?

Is it possible to get buried in the snow?


Happy Wednesday my dear readers! I hope you have more pleasant weather than us 
here in the southern Finland. I'm really serious with my question 
and am afraid that I get buried in the snow!

Voiko lumeen hukkua tai hautautua, epäilen vahvasti että voi!


Yesterday...
Today!
Yesterday there was no snowing and a pale winter sun & blue sky - so delightful.
I had the intention of going today to the river to take some beautiful winter photos
- but no way! It keeps pouring snow like from the hell.
Quite impossible to take any photos today - so I show you some from yesterday.

Tarkoitus oli mennä ihanalle talviselle kuvausretkelle, mutta eipä tullut mitään!





Winter Wonderland - wonderful? - Maybe not!
Aikuisten oikeesti tää lumentulo jo riittäisi!
Image-in-ing

Stay cosy and keep warm! Good humour helps they say!

 
Support : Copyright © 2023. HD Wallpapers Download - All Rights Reserved