Home » , , » Floral Bliss #55

Floral Bliss #55


We have today - 8 C and the wind is very biting. 
Maybe we need warm color & floral patterns as reminders of summer?
This week I'll share with you my floral cups & energising Ornithogalum dubium
This orange cut flower lasts for ages and is usually sold here in the spring and the Easter time. 
This is available as pot plants too, but to me they look usually pretty modest.

I have had these floral cups for many years, I mostly use them in the summer time.
At the bottom it reads Duchess Bone China and they are made in England.
The photos are from April 2017 when  some Helleborus were in bloom in my garden.



There are these white Ornithogalums as well: Ornithogalum arabicum - Star-of-Bethlehem - Arabiantähdikki and Ornithogalum thyrsoides  - Afrikantähdikki. 



THE LINK IS OPEN 
FROM TUESDAY 4 PM TILL THE NEXT MONDAY 4 PM
Helsinki time
Please join & share your photos with us!



Wishing you all a colorful week! - Värikästä viikkoa toivottelen!

 
Support : Copyright © 2023. HD Wallpapers Download - All Rights Reserved