Floral Bliss #54


Time flies, next week it's already mid January!
Christmas decorations have found their way to the storage.
I left some lights outdoors to lighten up the dark evenings though.


We have had very grey days and it has been very, very slippery.
But during the last few days there has been bright sunshine and this gorgeous light.
There is hope - the spring is nearing!
I practise daily Nordic walking to keep the gardening fitness ready for spring...


I asked my husband to buy me some tulips, saying the color doesn't matter.
He bought these pretty red ones, maybe that is the only color for men...
I do like them = the color of love after 26 years' marriage ❤︎



We have practically no snow at the moment and outdoors the scenery doesn't offer
much to photograph, however beautiful sunrises have brightened up my mornings.


THE LINK IS OPEN 
FROM TUESDAY 4 PM TILL THE NEXT MONDAY 4 PM
Helsinki time
Please join & share your photos with us!



Wishing you all a beautiful January week! - Kaunista tammikuun viikkoa toivottelen!

 
Support : Copyright © 2023. HD Wallpapers Download - All Rights Reserved